- Provide excellent customer service to handle general incoming billing and account inquiries, and resolve customer’s concern.
- Verify and process applications such as account opening, closing, and modification.
- Verify and process bills generated from system in an accurate and timely manner. Perform billing adjustment, mass charges/rebates when required.
- Handle payment collection tasks and ensure smooth file transfers for payment interfaces.
- Send reminder letters for overdue payments, follow up on arrears, and raise appropriate actions to ensure timely resolution.
- Coordinate closely with client and third-party vendors to ensure smooth communication, facilitating efficient billing operations.
- Assist in software related enquiries. You will work closely with the consultants and engineers to resolve escalated issues quickly and effectively.
Essential Skills and Experience
- At least 2 years of experience in day-to-day operational support in areas such as billing, accounting, customer service, or credit control.
- Experience in the electricity retail or utility industry would be an advantage.
- Minimum qualification of GCE ‘O’ level, Diploma, Degree or equivalent in the relevant field.
- Strong interpersonal skills with service oriented and empathetic mindset.
- Responsible with good time management and organisation skills to follow through customers’ issues.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.